Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Energy Committee: these factors will rise the price of crude oil globally?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Energy Committee: these factors will rise the price of crude oil globally? Empty Energy Committee: these factors will rise the price of crude oil globally?

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Energy Committee: these factors will rise the price of crude oil globally?[/size]

[rtl]85 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Committee on Oil and Energy parliamentary Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum, on Sunday, that the rise in world oil prices are not related to issues of supply and demand as much as political developments in the region, noting that oil prices will decline again if America withdrew from the nuclear agreement.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The rise in international oil prices is related to the political developments in the region and the world, specifically the Iranian nuclear agreement, which threatens the United States to declare withdrawal from it on May 12," Bahr al-Uloum said in a statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]Bahr al-Ulum added that "if things pass quietly over the next week with regard to the nuclear agreement, oil prices will return to a reasonable reduction and reach rates of $ 60 a barrel."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced earlier issued an order to form the Higher Committee for the search for alternative economy and move from dependence on oil to other alternatives, pointing out that the world has begun to look at Iraq a positive look.[/rtl]

[rtl]AK[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:15 pm