Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The two Koreas agree to hold high-level talks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The two Koreas agree to hold high-level talks Empty The two Koreas agree to hold high-level talks

Post by Rocky Tue May 15, 2018 3:18 am

The two Koreas agree to hold high-level talks 1280x960-5-668x350

[size=32]The two Koreas agree to hold high-level talks[/size]

[rtl]63 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Baghdad / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korea has proposed to its southern neighbor, Tuesday, May 15, a high-level meeting on Wednesday at the point of Panmunjom talks at the border of the two countries.[/rtl]

[rtl]During the meeting, it is expected that issues of resumption of dialogue through the Red Cross line, meeting relatives who split between the South and the North as a result of division will be discussed, and the two sides will not discuss the unified participation of athletes from the two Koreas at the Asian Games.[/rtl]

[rtl]For its part, the Ministry of Unity of South Korea accepted the proposal of its northern neighbor to hold a high-level meeting on 16 of this month.[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korea announced on Saturday (May 12th) that it had decided to dismantle its nuclear test site in order to fulfill its pledge to halt nuclear tests.[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korea has decided to dismantle its nuclear testing site in Pyongkiy-ri from February 23 to 25, based on climatic conditions, in order to fulfill its pledge to halt nuclear tests, the state-run news agency said, quoting North Korean state media.[/rtl]

[rtl]KKK[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/227981

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am