Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil" begins to load and export the first shipment of crude oil through the southern ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil" begins to load and export the first shipment of crude oil through the southern ports Empty Oil" begins to load and export the first shipment of crude oil through the southern ports

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:31 am

Oil" begins to load and export the first shipment of crude oil through the southern ports
    June 06 2018 08:00 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Oil - Archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The Ministry of Oil started loading and exporting the first shipment of crude oil through southern ports after a three-decade suspension. 

"This step comes under the guidance of Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi to restore the activity of the Iraqi tankers company in the transport of crude and oil derivatives to all parts of the world," the statement quoted the ministry's director general, Hussein Allawi, as saying that the company plans to build an integrated fleet of giant tankers. National" . 

Allawi said that the company has entered into a number of cooperation agreements with the Arab Shipping Company in a step towards the gradual construction of this sector, which has been suspended since 1991 and includes the transport and joint cooperation and the preparation and training of national cadres and the number of 100 trainees annually to manage the tanker fleet for the coming period.

For his part, said spokesman Assem Jihad, "The load of this shipment of two million barrels and the tanker company to load and transfer to the United States in favor of a company contracted with the oil marketing company." 

He confirmed that the tankers company recently obtained the certificates of quality (ISO), which is an important step from the ministry to activate this company and convert it from a losing company to a profitable company by activating the activity of transporting oil derivatives and crude oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:09 am