Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For these reasons .. Legal is likely to cancel the results of the extraordinary session of Parliamen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For these reasons .. Legal is likely to cancel the results of the extraordinary session of Parliamen Empty For these reasons .. Legal is likely to cancel the results of the extraordinary session of Parliamen

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 4:27 pm

For these reasons .. Legal is likely to cancel the results of the extraordinary session of Parliament

16:52 - 07/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, on Thursday, canceled the results of the special session held to amend the election law and go for counting and manual counting, attributing the order to the non-completion of the quorum of one of the meetings through which the reading of the amendment of the law.
    Tamimi said in a statement to the information that "keeping the extraordinary session open is a violation of the law and the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives," pointing out that "the Federal Court has declared unconstitutional open session of ordinary meetings of the parliament."
    He added that "the political parties objecting to the amendment of the election law will have multiple papers that allow them to appeal before the Federal Court and the cancellation of the session," noting that "the House of Representatives violated the law in one of the meetings devoted to read the amendment of the election law to be held without a quorum completed."
    The Liberal Liberal Party announced earlier its intention to file a lawsuit before the Federal Court against the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri due to "irregularities" included in the open sessions. End 25 T

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:07 pm