Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Bazaar" demonstrations in Iran .. Changing the equations and the fear of the mullahs of the unknown

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Bazaar" demonstrations in Iran .. Changing the equations and the fear of the mullahs of the unknown Empty "Bazaar" demonstrations in Iran .. Changing the equations and the fear of the mullahs of the unknown

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 2:35 am

"Bazaar" demonstrations in Iran .. Changing the equations and the fear of the mullahs of the unknown
    June 29 2018 10:31 p
    "Bazaar" demonstrations in Iran .. Changing the equations and the fear of the mullahs of the unknown 52018515534742690432
    [rtl][rtl]Demonstrations in Iran[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Almost all the  

factors in the Iranian economy are much more than stabilizing factors

When the bazaar, a major market in central Tehran, is enraged, in which the economic situation in Iran can be assessed and changes in Iranian politics allowed.

This is an indication that something has happened or is happening almost in Iran, as happened since Monday morning when thousands of traders announced a strike and go to the street to protest against the deterioration of economic conditions. 

The accusations by the government are now directed at foreign parties working to destabilize the local economy by increasing the demand for the dollar to pressure the local currency. These were described by Iranian President Hassan Rowhani as saying last Tuesday at the Judicial Conference that few people control the market. 

The crisis factors in the Iranian economy may be much more than stabilizing factors. This is due to the ongoing confrontation with the West, which, once it has subsided a little until it returns and is renewed. This has already led to the currency crisis in 2012, the last year of the reign of former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. 

Iran was also subjected to a wave of sanctions in parallel with the spread of a state of anticipation of tension caused by the collapse of nuclear negotiations and fear of the unknown. 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:43 pm