Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former deputy calls for an investigation into the port appointments and threatens to refer its fil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former deputy calls for an investigation into the port appointments and threatens to refer its fil Empty A former deputy calls for an investigation into the port appointments and threatens to refer its fil

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:30 am

A former deputy calls for an investigation into the port appointments and threatens to refer its file to integrity

13:03 - 04/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy for the province of Basra, Faleh Hassan, on Wednesday, the Minister of Transport Kazem Vajan al-Hamami to expedite the opening of an investigation on the recent appointments in ports, threatening to refer the file to the Integrity Commission for investigation in case of non-response Ministry.
    Hassan said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "some of the appointments that were issued at the ports by means of deletion and development contravened the regulations and this is a killing of the young people's aspirations to be appointed." He stressed that "this matter can not be tolerated."
    He called on Oil Minister Kazem al-Hamami to "expedite the opening of an investigation on these appointments," adding that "he will refer this file to the Integrity Commission to investigate it."
    He pointed out that "some ministers and their relatives are acting in the ministries as if they were their own," pointing out that "the next stage requires men of state and not men of elections." Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm