Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy discloses regulatory reports on the trade and planning ministries and threatens to refer th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy discloses regulatory reports on the trade and planning ministries and threatens to refer th Empty A deputy discloses regulatory reports on the trade and planning ministries and threatens to refer th

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:28 am

A deputy discloses regulatory reports on the trade and planning ministries and threatens to refer them to the judiciary

Political From 2017-08-21 at 09:05 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Parliament member Alia Nassif revealed on Monday that she has regulatory reports on the trade and planning ministries, threatening to refer them to the judiciary.
    Jumaili said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "there are serious indicators of corruption attached to the ministries of commerce and planning, which I could not raise during the interrogation because of our adherence to the questions posed in the interrogation, which is no less serious than what was presented during the interrogation," pointing to That "these files and reports will be forwarded to the judiciary and the prosecution to take the necessary action on them."
    She added, "We have had files and other reports concerning the existence of corruption and very large violations related to the company Nuer to its owner Naseer Jumaili and contracted with the General Company for cars belonging to the Ministry of Commerce."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 8:12 am