Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle of "banking branch management"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle of "banking branch management" Empty Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle of "banking branch management"

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jul 2018, 9:55 am

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle of "banking branch management"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks concluded on Thursday the session of "Management of Banking Branches" at its headquarters in Baghdad, with the participation of 40 trainees from government and private banks and the Central Bank. 
    The closing ceremony of the training course was held in cooperation with the Joint Development and Consultations Group in Jordan, a member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank Dr. Majid Al-Souri. 
    At the end of the training course, which was attended by "Economy News", the Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, organized in cooperation with the Joint Efforts Group for Development and Consultancy, the course of banking branches management to familiarize participants with the fundamentals of work in banking operations, types and scenarios, In the management of banking branches and the need to be available in the branch manager. "
    "The Central Bank has decided to increase the working hours of training for employees in the banking sector and its adoption in the promotion of employees and heads of departments in banks." 
    He explained that "the training courses held at the headquarters of the Association aims to develop human capabilities working in the banking sector by using the latest technology in the world."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:15 pm