Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Velayati: Iranian military advisers will leave Iraq and Syria if requested by both countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Velayati: Iranian military advisers will leave Iraq and Syria if requested by both countries Empty Velayati: Iranian military advisers will leave Iraq and Syria if requested by both countries

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jul 2018, 2:38 am

Velayati: Iranian military advisers will leave Iraq and Syria if requested by both countries

Friday, July 13,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

showed Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Akbar Velayati, on Friday, his country 's readiness to withdraw "Iranian military advisers" from Iraq and Syria if the two countries have asked for it. 

Velayati said in remarks today that "the Iranian military presence in Syria and Iraq is limited to the advisory role," expressing his country's readiness "to withdraw them if requested by Damascus and Baghdad." 

Velayati added that "those who say that Russia wants Iran to get out of Syria aim to hit the unity between Moscow and Tehran," asserting that "if Iran and Russia now out of Syria, terrorism will return to control again.

Velayati's remarks came a day after a visit to Moscow, in which he conveyed a message from Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:32 am