Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Badiri": Abadi and Jubouri tried to delay the formation of the government for personal gain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - "Badiri": Abadi and Jubouri tried to delay the formation of the government for personal gain Empty "Badiri": Abadi and Jubouri tried to delay the formation of the government for personal gain

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 3:53 pm

"Badiri": Abadi and Jubouri tried to delay the formation of the government for personal gain
    July 26 2018 06:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi and Jabouri[/rtl]

Ali al-Badiri, a former member of the House of Representatives, on Thursday, an agreement between Prime Minister Haider Abadi and former Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, to go to the process of manual counting and sorting of the results of the parliamentary elections.

And between "al-Badiri" - in a press statement - that there is an attempt to get Jubouri to a parliamentary seat in the new parliamentary session and the victory of Abadi second term.

Al-Badiri revealed that al-Abbadi and al-Jabouri tried to delay the formation of the next government by going to the manual counting and counting of the results of the parliamentary elections. He pointed out that the manual counting and sorting process took place to return Jabouri to power and get a parliamentary seat in the new parliamentary session, For the period of manual counting, political alliances are gathered to obtain a second term.

Al-Badairi added that the two sides have set up fact-finding committees to uncover electoral fraud, away from UN supervision to gain political gains without realizing the interests of the people or uncovering the forgers.

He noted, "Badiri", that the Iraqi intelligence reports and the National Security Service reported that the penetration of the Electoral Commission system is not real, and was brought under pressure by Abadi and Jabouri.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm