Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Belgian report: the land of Iraq cracked and cattle and herds in agony

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Belgian report: the land of Iraq cracked and cattle and herds in agony Empty Belgian report: the land of Iraq cracked and cattle and herds in agony

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 3:13 am

Belgian report: the land of Iraq cracked and cattle and herds in agony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reuters) - A Belgian news report on Wednesday described what it described as a "drought situation" in several parts of Iraq , saying that "the land of Iraq is cracked," and "cattle and herds in agony," pointing out that there is more than one reason behind it. 

"The drought in Iraq: the cattle and their care in the torment," the French-language French-language Metro newspaper said in a report. "Iraq, nicknamed the Arab country of the two rivers because of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers on its territory, "He said
    According to experts, there is another reason for the regional sharing of hydropower resources, "He said. 

"The land is witnessing a droughts of watercourses, which made it squatting, which used to carry water from the rivers and go to fields and grasslands," the report said. 

The newspaper said in a report, the views of owners of livestock and animals in some Iraqi provinces, who confirmed the occurrence of such a drought for the first time in the country, which caused the deterioration of their work and the migration of a number of families to other areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:24 pm