Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki reveals the names of candidates prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki reveals the names of candidates prime minister Empty Maliki reveals the names of candidates prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Aug 2018, 7:12 am

[rtl]Maliki reveals the names of candidates prime minister[/rtl]

[rtl][size=14] August 05, 2018 - 7:34 Number of readings:   [/rtl]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Sumer News: The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, the names of candidates of the Shiite bloc winning the elections to head the next government.[/rtl]

[rtl]Maliki said in a statement followed by (Sumer News) that "the blocks of conquest and victory and the rest and wisdom, as well as the rule of law exploitation of the counting and manual sorting currently underway to form the largest bloc so that the blocks nominate the right person to fill the post of prime minister with the approval of the Federal Court on the election results to Put it on the national space for admissibility. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"He did not nominate for the post of prime minister and he is currently working on finding the basis on which the political blocs should be based on the choice of candidate."[/rtl]

[rtl]Maliki said that "the five blocs of a number of candidates, including Hadi al-Ameri, Faleh Fayyad and Tareq Najm," pointing out that "winning the premiership depends on the acceptability of the candidate by the national space and the strength of the blocks that support him."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:51 am