Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office reveals the number of officials who have been interrogated since the formation of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's office reveals the number of officials who have been interrogated since the formation of the Empty Abadi's office reveals the number of officials who have been interrogated since the formation of the

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi's office reveals the number of officials who have been interrogated since the formation of the government

The office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Thursday revealed the investigation of 5283 officials since the formation of the government so far.
    "Since the formation of the government in 2014, the Prime Minister has set up an integrated program to fight corruption, including taking serious measures to eradicate this phenomenon, and prosecuting the corrupt and opening up the issues related to this, despite the focus of efforts to combat terrorism," said Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for the office. That did not prevent the continuation of the anti-corruption approach. "
    He added that "since the formation of the government and so far has been investigated with 5283 officials, the rank of Director General and above of ministers and deputy ministers and advisers and heads of provincial councils and heads of independent bodies and governors, while the number of orders were issued to them 2208 officials, with the issuance of orders Arrested 800 officials. "
    Al-Hadithi referred to "the transfer of files 1076 people to the judiciary as the body that holds the trial and the issuance of judicial decisions," noting that "316 people convicted after the issuance of judicial rulings against them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:56 am