Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taiwan is losing another ally in favor of China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taiwan is losing another ally in favor of China Empty Taiwan is losing another ally in favor of China

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 3:19 am

[size=42]Taiwan is losing another ally in favor of China 1020947517
    [size=42]Taiwan is losing another ally in favor of China[/size]
    [/size]
    [ltr]© Sputnik. Alexander Vilf[/ltr]

THE WORLD
    07.08 21.08.2018Copy the link
     0 20

Taiwan lost another ally to Beijing on Tuesday after severing diplomatic ties with El Salvador as China pressed countries still maintaining diplomatic ties with Taipei to cut off.
    The number of countries with which Taiwan has official relations has been reduced to 17 countries, most of them poor in Central America and the Pacific, such as Belize and Nauru.
    Taiwan is losing another ally in favor of China 1029428425
    [ltr]© AFP 2018 / SAM YEH[/ltr]
    [size]
    President of Taiwan: No one can wipe our country out of existence[/size]

"We are not ready to continue to compete with money with China," Taiwanese Foreign Minister Joseph Wu told a news conference.
    Since last year, El Salvador had been asking for "huge funding" for the development of a port, but Taiwan had been unable to assist in the "inappropriate project".
    "Chinese pressure will only increase Taiwan's determination to continue the path of democracy and freedom."
    In a televised speech, the President of El Salvador announced the break-off of diplomatic relations with Taiwan and the establishment of new diplomatic relations with China.
    Taiwan accuses China of soliciting its friends with generous aid offers. Beijing denies that Taiwan is part of China and has no right to establish diplomatic relations with any country.
    El Salvador is the fifth country to lose ties with Taiwan since President Tsai Ing-wen took power in 2016 after Burkina Faso, the Dominican Republic, Sao Tome and Principe and Panama.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:17 pm