Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

leading policy of victory reveals withdrawals of law and conquest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

leading policy of victory reveals withdrawals of law and conquest Empty leading policy of victory reveals withdrawals of law and conquest

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:26 am

[size=32]
    leading policy of victory reveals withdrawals of law and conquest[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Twilight News / Revealed leadership in the coalition, "victory" Ali al-Sunaid, on Sunday, the determination of a number of deputies to the alliance "state law" and "conquest" join the "alliance of the nucleus."
    Al-Sunaid told Al-Hayat that two of the two parties had promised verbally to join the alliance of the nucleus to form the largest bloc in the coming days.
    He added that "an important part of the Union of forces decided to formally join the largest coalition, to proceed in the formation of the government."
    "The formation of the largest bloc around the corner and in a more realistic form before."
    He added that "all understandings and movements heralding the formation of the largest bloc led by the nucleus alliance" soon.
    A member of the coalition, "state law," Saad al-Mustalibi denied on Saturday, the existence of withdrawals from the coalition and stressed that the mass "coherent."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:42 pm