Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Small denominations of currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Small denominations of currency Empty Small denominations of currency

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Sep 2018, 3:04 am

Small denominations of currency

Author: Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

24/9/2018 12:00 AM

Economists define money as anything that is generally acceptable to pay for economic goods or services or to repay debt. 

Money is the basic part of human life, especially after the end of the barter can not eat or drink or spend his work only with the availability of money has, after this simple illustration in this article explains the role of the Central Bank not to put it for small cash categories (250, 500) This is what I hear from most of the public when we rent a car or when we buy clothes or food. Economic researchers are talking about why the central bank did not print small (new) monetary categories and which department is responsible for the currency.

The answer to this question is that I did not defend the Central Bank and did not make any effort in this matter, despite the fact that it is an important and sensitive subject. There is a claim that the most important function of the Central Bank is issuing the currency. I disagree with them on this point. The center is printing the Iraqi currency in the best printing presses in the world, namely (Germany) and therefore there is a department of issuance and the treasury is responsible for issuing and follow up this money, especially (small). 

The 250 currency currency has a life to reprint and the cash currency (500) has the same age to be reprinted. The central is to replace the most used (damaged) cash categories (250, 500) from the public and banks without a commission. This is a step towards achieving The stability of the bank will be carried out by the Central Bank successfully.

In addition to the withdrawal of a large amount of categories (damaged) from the public daily, the Department of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank of Iraq to withdraw these categories damaged from the public and replace them with new categories and then press and puncture and tearing in the sites of the Department of the issuance and then print new categories with their cost . 

The centralist has a great responsibility and is capable of this task, where he works to follow the reality of the cash circulation, and takes into account the circulation of the small group and non-acceptance of the damaged ones in simple daily transactions, so the solution was to work to put the required categories . 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:36 pm