Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Lobo
sassy
duck2000
jedi17
Screwball
Neno
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
12 posters

The feasibility of the new denominations

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The feasibility of the new denominations Empty The feasibility of the new denominations

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 20 Jun 2015, 6:49 pm

The feasibility of the new denominations

06/21/2015 0:00

Iraqi Central Bank plans to issue a monetary categories Jdedeh between 50 thousand and 100 000 dinars, this decision came against the backdrop of the need for such groups to enhance the role of the national currency and the equivalent of $ 100 in terms of possession currencies and carry on the current level and worth in terms of value on the strategic level with the attainment decision to delete the three zeroes in the future.

This syndrome is highly controversial among circles of experts on the one hand and between the pioneers and customer cash and commercial market on the other hand, and interpretations concern to everyone and to feel from not being able to go into such an experience.

But the Iraqi Central Bank left the door open for discussion sufficient area of time to discuss the extent of the ability to implement this resolution and its economic feasibility selected early next year in 2016 to implement a proactive step to reducing interpretations leading to thwart or infanticide project before his birth.

Well done the central bank announcing full transparency and Ptoukitat enough to enrich the decision and saturation of his birth natural birth and not a C-section, as in some of the decisions that have faced failure.

However, this length of time allocated by the central bank before the implementation of the resolution should not pass without the intensification of the ongoing discussion with stakeholders, experts and concerned with the market, inter businessmen, traders and bankers because they were doing to implement it and Evaluative.

Therefore, the central bank is invited to organize seminars and discussion in cooperation with the Iraqi private banks and organizations, the Association of economic affairs to enrich this important decision and saturated debate until near the implementation of the shows are easy to implement. The success of monetary policy is based on studies and analysis of phenomena and economic variables is also based on the experiences have preceded us in the field of deletion of zeros and the issuance of currency taking into consideration the circumstances in the country, but I miss Pal Central Bank these observations but the reminder in the midst of work and economic variables pressure.

We find in this space provided by the Central Bank appropriate to view and evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the decision an opportunity and then correct the error that appeared This the virtues of clear discussion of the contents of the decisions. The decision to issue categories of paper currency and new this scale reflects the extent of the insistence of the central bank to achieve monetary stability and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar as in other procedures to maintain the stability of exchange rates, but this needs to be accompanied by measures to achieve the goal, including control of all means of exchange rates available. This Map work actually done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This sounds really good.
    Thanks
    LIT

Dance
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The feasibility of the new denominations Empty Re: The feasibility of the new denominations

Post by mochasmom Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:14 pm

Bring on the lower notes!!! Thanks Lit
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The feasibility of the new denominations Empty Re: The feasibility of the new denominations

Post by Neno Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:20 pm

Oh, might see December after all....
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:34 pm

Neno wrote:Oh, might see December after all....
    You wish I don't think it will make it past October! Nut hey each to our Own! Maybe next year is the new financial year! Isn't that July?
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:36 pm

lol....I am sure you will see December, the question will be which December it will be.  I can wait longer, I have 19 years to go till full pension retirement.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:48 pm

unless they throw a monkey wrench into your dec thingy like issueing a credit rating before ey?
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:55 pm

That credit rating next month isn't it!   duck or hopefully it is!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 20 Jun 2015, 8:59 pm

Interesting, the credit rating announcement is due in July, July 22 is the last day the CBI will accept tenders for the new software that is to be located "offsite" and the tariffs, taxes, and increase of electrical and water being charged to the Iraqis are to be fully implemented on August 1st (or thereabouts - as in some articles) - "AS THE WORLD TURNS" - stayed tuned.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 20 Jun 2015, 9:08 pm

well tell them to keep their wrench and I can retire this year!!  LOL....well....maybe not retire, but live a much more comfortable life.   I need to read up on the credit rating thingy and see when they plan on having that out
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 20 Jun 2015, 9:27 pm

duck2000 wrote:unless they throw a monkey wrench into your dec thingy like issueing a credit rating before ey?
    Even with a monkey end of August at the latest! Next week 8 weeks going to be real exciting! Back to my shopping list!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:44 pm