Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asurun: Abdul Mahdi will not attend Wednesday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asurun: Abdul Mahdi will not attend Wednesday's session Empty Asurun: Abdul Mahdi will not attend Wednesday's session

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 4:24 am

Asurun: Abdul Mahdi will not attend Wednesday's session

12:37 - 19/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The alliance of Suron, Monday, the absence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to the House of Representatives next Wednesday because of the continuing dispute over the portfolios of defense and interior.
    The MP in the coalition Abbas Aliawi said in a statement to / information / that "it was scheduled to attend the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to view the rest of the candidates of the eight ministries, but the dispute still exists on the portfolios of defense and interior," expected "not to resolve the dispute before Wednesday's meeting, Abdul Mahdi's presence for the session. "
    "Aliawi said that" the construction coalition is still insisting on the candidate for the Interior Falih Fayadh while facing a strong rejection of the others and some of the political blocs, because it is not covered by the criteria of previous political agreements. "
    He pointed out that "the differences between the year of reform and the six construction is still the strongest on the candidate of the defense portfolio and do not expect to reach an agreement within days." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:19 am