Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture aims to enforce laws to limit the destruction of orchards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture aims to enforce laws to limit the destruction of orchards Empty Agriculture aims to enforce laws to limit the destruction of orchards

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Agriculture aims to enforce laws to limit the destruction of orchards[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The Ministry of Agriculture on Tuesday called for the enforcement of laws to limit the destruction of orchards, indicating that it has prepared an ambitious program for the rehabilitation of palm trees.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"In order to preserve the date palm sector in Iraq and rehabilitate it and limit the bulldozing of orchards and activate the laws in this regard, according to Law No. 634 of 1981 and the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. (50) of 2016 and building The approval of the opinion body in the ministry, the Minister of Agriculture Saleh al-Hassani to activate the laws to reduce the bulldozing of orchards, "considering that" as a final warning for the purpose of reducing the razing and conversion to residential areas and outside the legal controls. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The procedure is a formal notification to all without the need for other measures within the borders of the Municipality of Baghdad and the municipalities or outside it," she said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry called on "land committees and seizure in the provinces to solve the procedures if they do not meet the conditions of care palms and according to the controls prepared for this purpose and registered in the name of the Ministry of Finance to reduce the low productivity and termination of existence."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:03 pm