Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture calls for the enactment of laws that limit the promotion of the dissolved Baat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture calls for the enactment of laws that limit the promotion of the dissolved Baat Empty Parliamentary culture calls for the enactment of laws that limit the promotion of the dissolved Baat

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2024, 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary culture calls for the enactment of laws that limit the promotion of the dissolved Baath Party[/size]
    • Today 09:51

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Culture and Media Committee, Rafiq Al-Salhi, called today, Saturday, to stand up to the spread of the phenomenon of promoting and glorifying the dissolved Baath Party in Iraq.
    Al-Salhi warned, during a statement to Al-Maalouma, “the danger of this promotion on the security and political situation.”
    He added, "There are those who still believe in the ideas of this dictatorial party, and they have begun to penetrate state institutions."
    He called for "legislating laws to limit this ideology, and holding accountable anyone who promotes or transmits news or pictures of the Baath Party and Saddam on social media sites."
    He stressed the need to "activate laws that would combat the Baath and its criminal ideas and anyone who tries to promote it on social media sites, universities, etc." End 25 hours

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:15 pm