Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the silence of Abdul-Mahdi on the issue of selling ministries shows that it is approved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the silence of Abdul-Mahdi on the issue of selling ministries shows that it is approved Empty Deputy: the silence of Abdul-Mahdi on the issue of selling ministries shows that it is approved

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:48 am

Deputy: the silence of Abdul-Mahdi on the issue of selling ministries shows that it is approved
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... The MP for the wisdom stream, Ali al-Badiri, Monday, that the silence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on the sale of ministries and his lack of openness to public opinion shows that he agreed to these violations and there imposed by the political blocs.
    Al-Badairi told "Iraq News" that "after the talk, which is rumored about the sale of large ministries of large financial transactions met by the silence of a large Abdul Mahdi and did not initiate the frank public opinion about these violations and this shows that he agrees to these violations, and blocks imposed by the names of characters Certain. "
    He continued, "The silence of Abdul Mahdi gives a picture of the citizen that these things and the sale of the most important ministries in the state does not mean anything to the Prime Minister, because he did not clarify their truth or make decisions on them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:26 am