Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy to comment on the "contradiction" statements of Abdul Mahdi on the issue of peasant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy to comment on the "contradiction" statements of Abdul Mahdi on the issue of peasant Empty Deputy to comment on the "contradiction" statements of Abdul Mahdi on the issue of peasant

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2019, 6:05 am

Deputy to comment on the "contradiction" statements of Abdul Mahdi on the issue of peasant

13:59 - 24/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, Wednesday, that the contradiction of the two statements to the Prime Minister in two days on the issue of communications involving the commander of operations Anbar Mahmoud al-Falahi resulted from the presence of American pressure, indicating that should have to put the case Abdul Mahdi to the prosecution General. 
    "The first was Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] refer the issue of communication to the public prosecution because it is a public opinion issue and a high treason, without referring it to an investigative committee," Naseef said in a statement . 
    "Any case that is meant to die and be forgotten is referred to an investigative committee because all investigative committees are subject to internal and external pressure," she said. 
    Nassif said that "contradicting Abdul Mahdi's statements within two days on the issue of communication confirms to us that there is great pressure exerted on him and I almost resolute the existence of pressure by the Americans."
    Abdul Mahdi said during a televised interview on Monday evening that the farmer's involvement was not proven in the case of phonograms showing his involvement with a CIA agent, confirming the transfer of the farmer by Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari to another undisclosed location. 
    But he returned to provoke controversy on the issue when a journalist who asked him a question on the peasant case called for a clarification from Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari because he was able to provide "the appropriate answer." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:21 am