Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100% Empty The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100%

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 12:00 pm

The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100%
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Haj Omran complex on the border between Kurdistan and Iran announced on Tuesday a decision to increase the tax on imported cigarettes to the Kurdistan region by 100 percent.
    "It informs all companies and traders that it is officially decided to increase the tax on all types of cigarettes imported to the Kurdistan region by 100 percent," the assembly said in a statement received by Iraq News.
    He added that "the decision was issued by the Haj Omran International Complex and came into force on December 3," stressing that "the decision is in the interest of the nation and the protection of local production and the equalization of the tax imposed on cigarettes in the region as imposed by the federal government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100% Empty Re: The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100%

Post by Proven Tue 04 Dec 2018, 1:12 pm

Tariff unification.  Excellent news.
    Lobo
    Lobo

The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100% Empty Re: The tax on imported cigarettes doubled 100%

Post by Lobo Tue 04 Dec 2018, 4:41 pm

Thanks Rocky and Proven, getting there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:26 pm