Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Feeling under pressure?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Feeling under pressure? Empty Feeling under pressure?

Post by Waymaker Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:36 am

Your stomach is in knots, you feel as though an elephant is sitting on your chest, you’ve got the jitters and your thoughts are running crazy. Where can you find relief? Alcohol, drugs, relationships, work, money, sex, etc.? If so, you’ve found relief that simply won’t work long-term. The Bible says, ‘Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down’, causing hopelessness and depression. What’s the answer? Satan is sometimes the source of anxiety and depression. Whoever humbles himself will be exalted ’ (Matthew 23:12 NIV). You have authority over the devil, but it only kicks in when you’re submitted to God. ‘Submit yourselves…to God.’ ‘Resist the devil.’ This is military language. ‘Resist the devil’ implies a courageous, forceful, persistent refusal to let him prevail against you. He will flee from you,’ forfeiting his hold on your life and his ability to pour on the anxiety and depression

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm