Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Did Iraq agree to the return of Syria to the League of Arab States?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Did Iraq agree to the return of Syria to the League of Arab States? Empty Did Iraq agree to the return of Syria to the League of Arab States?

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2019, 1:43 am

[size=32]
    Did Iraq agree to the return of Syria to the League of Arab States?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

A diplomatic source in Brussels said that Lebanon, Algeria, Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain supported the return of Syria to the League of Arab States.

"At least 8 countries - Lebanon, Algeria, Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, the UAE and Bahrain - are positive about Syria's return to the Arab League," Sputnik quoted the source as saying.

The Council of the Arab League commented in November 2011 on the membership of Syria as a result of pressure exerted by several Arab countries, especially the Gulf States, against the backdrop of the situation in the conflict in this country, after the government of President Bashar al-Assad responsible for the deaths of civilians.

Since the start of the conflict in Syria, several Arab states have closed their embassies in Damascus or reduced their relations with the Syrian government. However, several calls have emerged in recent months to resume relations and thus restore Syria's membership in the League of Arab States.

The UAE reopened its embassy in Damascus last month, while Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir paid a visit to Damascus that same month, during which he met Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on the first visit by an Arab leader to the country since the outbreak of the Syrian crisis.

Keywords: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:01 am