Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Close to Al-Maliki: the coming days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Close to Al-Maliki: the coming days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Close to Al-Maliki: the coming days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 14 Feb 2013, 1:09 pm

Close to Al-Maliki: the coming days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

Ali Abdullah 14/02/2013-10: 07 am

Detection of leadership in the State of law Coalition MP//Yassin Majid, said the next few days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between the territory and the Centre.
    Majeed said in a press statement: on the relationship between the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, previous years have continued even if substantial and non-substantial problems between the parties and guide the work and joint meetings with the parties, the Kurdistan Alliance with the State of law, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki who as Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Roz Nuri shawis as well as permanent casts and understanding.

He added: "I imagine that there is a strong will between the Centre and the region to raise the visibility of the priorities and vision problems to solve these problems and I imagine that in the next few days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between the two parties.

The crisis escalated between Kurdistan and Baghdad Government following the incident altous in Salah district (16 November 2012) and by a clash of Tigris operations and protecting Kurdish "Parade" named Curran essence of killing and injuring 11 people, mostly of the Tigris which processes deep rooted crisis mainly between the parties escalated their rhetoric and tensions which warned of "civil war" by observers as each party accused the other of engaging his troops near the Elimination Payment of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to launch an initiative to solve the crisis is to form a joint force to protect the disputed areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Close to Al-Maliki: the coming days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Re: Close to Al-Maliki: the coming days will see a breakthrough to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by wciappetta Thu 14 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

They always manage to get there don't they?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 am