Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran threatens on Hormuz: We have other options we hope not to use them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran threatens on Hormuz: We have other options we hope not to use them Empty Iran threatens on Hormuz: We have other options we hope not to use them

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Feb 2019, 2:06 am

[size=32]
    Iran threatens on Hormuz: We have other options we hope not to use them[/size]
    Iran threatens on Hormuz: We have other options we hope not to use them 1029391708

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

"Iran has many options to stop the flow of oil if necessary, not to close the Strait of Hormuz to maritime navigation, without disclosing the form of these options," the secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council said.

Shamkhani, in an interview with the agency "Tasnim" Iran, "The cessation of oil exports is not necessarily necessary to close the Strait of Hormuz there are many ways to achieve this hope that Langber to use." "Tehran has taken measures and implemented them in practice to neutralize the illegal US sanctions on Iranian oil exports," he said.

He added that "American pressure will not destabilize the will of Iran, pointing to what he described as the steadfastness of the Iranian people in front of this American attack," asserting that, although the military capabilities and broad capabilities of Iran are clear to the specialized observers and need to clarify and repeat, but the cessation of oil exports is not necessarily the closure of the Strait of Hormuz there Many ways to achieve this are hoped that Langber will use them. "

Earlier on Saturday, Iranian submarines launched a cruise missile on the second day of the wide-scale naval exercise "State 97", conducted by the armed forces in the Strait of Hormuz.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/96b2afd1-c1f0-4dc7-8014-8f144f95a5cb

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm