Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Start of the exhibition with the participation of Iraq Project 80 global company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Start of the exhibition with the participation of Iraq Project 80 global company Empty Start of the exhibition with the participation of Iraq Project 80 global company

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:30 am

Start of the exhibition with the participation of Iraq Project 80 global company

03/10/2014

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad launched on the land the Baghdad International Fair, Monday, Exhibition Project Iraq with the participation of a world-wide quality.
    The general director of the company exhibits Iraqi Sadiq Hussain Bahadli for "tomorrow's Press", "The launch of specialized exhibition is a significant shift in the

exhibitions held by Iraq that it attracts specialized companies and a leader in the fields of energy, electricity, and create greater opportunities for cooperation and communication between them and the Iraqi institutions and even the Iraqi private sector ".

"The 80 companies specialized international participation in this exhibition, which was launched now and will continue for three days to review all the possibilities of participating companies and another Ntegadtha scientific and sophisticated."

He added that "countries such as Spain, France, Italy, Korea and China strongly involved in the wings of the exhibition, a very advanced countries in the field of electricity and the establishment of power plants and other energy technologies, renewable energy and other technologies needed by Iraq."

"The Ministry of Commerce in collaboration with the National Investment Commission and the Ministry of Oil was eager to host the exhibition, which contributes to the provision of all the options for infrastructure development sectors of energy for the signing of future agreements."

He stressed that "among the Arab and local companies as well as foreign companies that represent 22 countries around the world annexation of this exhibition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:34 am