Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After that saw the participation of Arab and international wide, Exhibition Project Dhi Qar Internat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After that saw the participation of Arab and international wide, Exhibition Project Dhi Qar Internat Empty After that saw the participation of Arab and international wide, Exhibition Project Dhi Qar Internat

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 12:38 pm

After that saw the participation of Arab and international wide, Exhibition Project Dhi Qar International concludes

09/28/20140 

Gallery wrapped Dhi Qar the second its activities in the presence of international and regional and local exceeded 40 companies specializing in different areas after that lasted over three days was enough potential definition of Dhi Qar province, and the size of the investment opportunities there. A member of the Chamber of Commerce of Dhi Qar Oras al-Rubaie said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et) that the orientation of the organization of this exhibition represents a message to the local and international companies stating that the province is ready to interact with the international effort and regional advanced in the field of implementation of the projects productivity and service, and that the work environment encouraging safe and in all the cities of the province. Stressing the need to maintain construction projects and service preceded by infrastructure projects on a large scale. Alluding to the possibility of advancement aspect of tourism in the province, which owns more than one type of tourist and archaeological Kaltrfaita what can be considered oil always flows into the state budget. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:58 pm