Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran launches a financial mechanism compatible with European "Instex"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran launches a financial mechanism compatible with European "Instex" Empty Iran launches a financial mechanism compatible with European "Instex"

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 6:01 am

Iran launches a financial mechanism compatible with European "Instex"

11:43 - 16/03/20190

Iran launches a financial mechanism compatible with European "Instex" %D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's central bank governor Abdel Nasser Hamati announced on Saturday that an Iranian financial mechanism compatible with the European financial mechanism Enstex would soon be registered for financial dealings with Tehran.
    "Iran's special financial mechanism will be called STFI and will be symmetrical with the European financial mechanism" INSTAX "proposed by the three European countries - Germany, Britain and France," Fars news agency reported in a statement.
    "The registration of this company does not mean that Iran will stop and wait for the activation of the European mechanism. We will continue our strategy of how to save the country and trade in the embargo conditions through the special methods and methods we have developed, especially through neighboring countries and other trading partners."
    "In light of the talks that my colleagues at the central bank held in Tehran last week with the representatives of the three European countries and the director of INSTEX, they provided the necessary clarifications about the Iranian mechanism corresponding to the European mechanism and we are waiting for practical measures by Europe," Hamati said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 am