Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq confirms that the deal «Exxon» with exemptions from Iran's sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq confirms that the deal «Exxon» with exemptions from Iran's sanctions Empty Iraq confirms that the deal «Exxon» with exemptions from Iran's sanctions

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 2:46 am

Iraq confirms that the deal «Exxon» with exemptions from Iran's sanctions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said the planned deal with ExxonMobil was not linked to the decision to exempt Iraq from US sanctions on Iran.
    Abdul Mahdi said on Tuesday that there is no relationship between an initial oil deal close to Iraq's contract with Exxon Mobil, and obtaining exemptions from sanctions imposed on Iran by the United States, according to Reuters.
    US President Donald Trump made a decision last year to withdraw from Iran's nuclear deal and reinstate sanctions against Iran, with some countries giving temporary exemptions.
    He noted that Iraq is close to signing a $ 53 billion 30-year deal with Exxon Mobil and PetroChina to develop the oil infrastructure in the south under a giant energy project.
    According to press reports, yesterday, that the ambassador of Iran in London, he pointed to a deal whereby exempt Iraq to deal with Iran economically, in return for Baghdad signed an oil agreement with Washington.
    Iraq currently has a temporary exemption from the United States allowing it to import gas from Iran.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:20 pm