Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / Trump describes the former director of the FBI as the worst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conscious / Trump describes the former director of the FBI as the worst Empty Conscious / Trump describes the former director of the FBI as the worst

Post by Rocky Fri 10 May 2019, 2:08 am

Conscious / Trump describes the former director of the FBI as the worst

Conscious / Trump describes the former director of the FBI as the worst P_332imnvg1
    10/05/2019 09:31:00 AM | Number of readings: 12
    Conscious / Trump describes the former director of the FBI as the worst Thumbnail.php?file=1197265486990081

BAGHDAD /
    US President Donald Trump on Friday described former FBI director James Coomy as the worst manager of the FBI.
    "James Koomi is a disgrace to the FBI and will keep in mind that he is the worst manager of the office in his long and exorbitant history," Trump wrote on his Twitter page: "The FBI was destroyed. Most Republicans and Democrats thought he should be fired, His greatness will be restored thanks to the great men and women who work there. "
    In an interview with CNN, James Komi accused President Trump of obstructing justice and criticized the work of US Attorney General William Barr and his deputy Rod Rosenstein. He also expressed his belief that Russia has a way to press Trump.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:28 am