Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National axis "Sunni" abolishes the membership of "Halbusi" in preparation for his removal from offi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National axis "Sunni" abolishes the membership of "Halbusi" in preparation for his removal from offi Empty National axis "Sunni" abolishes the membership of "Halbusi" in preparation for his removal from offi

Post by Rocky Tue May 14, 2019 3:58 am

National axis "Sunni" abolishes the membership of "Halbusi" in preparation for his removal from office
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tuesday / 14 / May - 2019

The National Axis Alliance in the Iraqi parliament abolished the membership of Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halboussi in the coalition, and said he would discuss the rest of the parliamentary blocs to replace Halbusi with a more balanced personality, as he put it.
    In a brief statement on Twitter, the National Axis Alliance said it had decided to cancel the membership of Mohammed Halbusi, 38, with a number of members of his bloc, because of his attempts to "break up the alliance" and non-commitment to its goals.
    The statement added that the coalition seeks to discuss the rest of the blocks on the isolation of Halbusi and replace him with another figure "more balanced" to lead the parliament.
    The National Axis Alliance in August of most of the Sunni blocs participating in parliament. Among the most prominent members are Jamal Karbouli, Usama Nujaifi, Khamis Khanjar and Salim Jubouri.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am