Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's office begins its first steps to declare the emergency government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's office begins its first steps to declare the emergency government Empty Maliki's office begins its first steps to declare the emergency government

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:52 am

Maliki's office begins its first steps to declare the emergency government

Agency eighth day
    April 6, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A source in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the latter began its first steps to declare the emergency government in Baghdad.

The source, who declined to be named told ((eighth day)) that al-Maliki began the first steps by placing three brigades problem of spending Touirij and areas surrounding it and make stationed in Baghdad to control the areas of Karkh and bring them under the leadership of Mohammad Reza Al Haider.

The source added that the Rusafa will be under the control of militias and after control of the two sides will cancel or postpone the elections and the announcement of the emergency government and the army controls all ministries and government offices.

The Mohammed Haider Reza the directly linked to Ahmad al-Maliki and Yasser Abed Ckal Maliki does not take orders from any other party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:25 am