Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisdom: the blocs voted on candidates for ministerial posts to save face water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wisdom: the blocs voted on candidates for ministerial posts to save face water Empty Wisdom: the blocs voted on candidates for ministerial posts to save face water

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2019, 1:27 am

Wisdom: the blocs voted on candidates for ministerial posts to save face water

08:44 - 25/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    opposition MP, Asaad al-Morshedi, said Tuesday that the political blocs voted on Monday for the names of candidates for the cabinet to save face water, pointing out that the trend towards the opposition was a pressure factor for the blocks to vote on the cab. 
    Said Morshedi in a statement / information /, that "all the political blocs are looking for positions, and the withdrawal of Mr. Ammar al - Hakim of the presidency of the alliance of reform came after theannouncement to go to the opposition, especially that the political process continues to decline, because everyone predicted that the advent of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to The presidency of the government will promote the reality of the country, especially after the support of the reference. 
    "The decision of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"The opposition will not target any person or the political process, in addition to it will not stand against the government, but it is targeting its wrong and sluggish program," he said. 
    Al-Morshedi said that "the fruits of the opposition were discerned yesterday when the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was voted on , even if the opposition did not lead some blocs in this direction, because the vote on the names of candidates for the ministries vacant, but the blocs took the matter and voted on the candidates in order to save face." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:06 am