Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Anti-Corruption goes back to the facade .. The deputy confirms: no achievement was ac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Anti-Corruption goes back to the facade .. The deputy confirms: no achievement was ac Empty The Council of Anti-Corruption goes back to the facade .. The deputy confirms: no achievement was ac

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]The Council of Anti-Corruption goes back to the facade .. The deputy confirms: no achievement was achieved
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 13, 2019 - [/ltr]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption (SCAC) has not taken any step in fighting the corrupt, the MP for the Hikma movement Hamid Maala said, adding that his current is continuing in the opposition. Maala said in an interview with the Tigris channel that "the report of the achievements of the government program of Abdul Mahdi, contrary to reality," adding that "corruption is a scourge in the country and is covered by political cover." "The stream of wisdom continues the steps of the opposition to correct the course of the government." He added that "the amendment of Article 58 of the budget was in a twisted manner." The MP for the alliance of the leading Raed Fahmi has waved, several "options" owned by his coalition after the deadline granted by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to the government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am