Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi confirms the Iraqi community in Washington, not to retreat from reform and anti-corruption cam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi confirms the Iraqi community in Washington, not to retreat from reform and anti-corruption cam Empty Abadi confirms the Iraqi community in Washington, not to retreat from reform and anti-corruption cam

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:07 am

Abadi confirms the Iraqi community in Washington, not to retreat from reform and anti-corruption campaign

22/03/2017 10:57 | Number of Views: 4 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font

Direction Press / Baghdad
    He said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi not retreat from reform and the fight against corruption and the corrupt campaign.
    A statement of the prime minister's office got "direction Press", a copy of him as saying during a meeting with the Iraqi community in Washington that "Iraq is fine and we are embarking on what is best, and we are closer to unity than ever before."
    He stressed that "our heroes stood in our fight against Daesh pause unable to talk about to describe, because the enemy wants to tear up the home, but was foiled his plan."
    Abadi said, "will not retreat from reform campaign and we continue to fight corruption and there are those who corrupt Who knows where you are going and we will get him, so trying to confuse and confusion."
    He said: "We, in spite of the economic crisis and the collapse of oil prices, we were able to manage the crisis and doing things, and Iraq will emerge stronger than before."
    In regards to visit Washington, Acharalebadi that "states are not looking for the weak but looking strong and we came to Washington, and we are strong victorious. We are now talking about eliminating Daesh and we will eliminate him soon our unity."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:52 am