Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Mazen submits a proposal to the government on the tribes and emphasizes: There is no authority o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu Mazen submits a proposal to the government on the tribes and emphasizes: There is no authority o Empty Abu Mazen submits a proposal to the government on the tribes and emphasizes: There is no authority o

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2019, 2:02 am

[size=35][size=35]Abu Mazen submits a proposal to the government on the tribes and emphasizes: There is no authority on the weapon is out[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-05 16:56
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The head of the Axis bloc Ahmed al-Jubouri Abu Mazen, on Monday, a proposal to the government on the clans, while stressing the lack of state authority on the weapon is out.

Abu Mazen said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there is chaos by using weapons and there is no authority of the state on the weapon," noting that "what happened in Mosul is proof of that."

Abu Mazen stressed "the need for a strong state to impose its authority or to turn the clans into a clan of a brigade," pointing out that "we are in front of the clans, not the authority of a state."

It is noteworthy that the protestors from the Nineveh Plain organized a sit-in and cut off the main roads leading to their area, where some of them tried to attack the army forces, but were prevented from that, where the sit-in came against the background of the decision of the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, 30 from the Plain of Nineveh.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm