Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi oil exports reach record level is the highest since 1979

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi oil exports reach record level is the highest since 1979  Empty Iraqi oil exports reach record level is the highest since 1979

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:05 am

Iraqi oil exports reach record level is the highest since 1979

Iraq - Iraq Press -24 April: oil exports from the ports of southern Iraq in Nisani record level, according to data being downloaded and sources in the oil sector, which reflects Iraq's efforts to increase its productivity and growth of the supply of oil in 2014.

And navigational data showed that "exports from ports in southern Iraq amounted to an average of 2.55 million barrels of oil per day in the three twenty-first day of April.

If this continues, the level in the remaining period of the month, the oil exports from the south of the country will exceed the level recorded, last February, at 2.5 million barrels per day, the highest of its kind since 1979.

Reuters and the transfer of all sources of oil, said that "shipments of Kirkuk crude still parked since the bombing stopped the flow of oil, and the failure of the pipeline on the second of March, which made ​​Iraq's exports generally lower than levels.

A source in a commercial company to buy Iraqi oil, there was "no shipments of Kirkuk crude in April, and it looks good for the month of May as well."

He added that "there are still delays in shipments of Basra, but the situation is better, compared with a few months ago."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:55 am