Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes represents the crowd and his statements did not violate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes represents the crowd and his statements did not violate Empty Parliamentary Defense: Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes represents the crowd and his statements did not violate

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2019, 3:37 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Defense: Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes represents the crowd and his statements did not violate the orders of the commander in chief[/size]
    August 25, 2019 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The parliamentary security and defense committee confirmed on Sunday that the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Commission, Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes, represents the government and the crowd in his statements and is the real official body, while showing that his recent statements regarding the targeting of any aircraft hovering around the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization will not violate the orders of the commander in chief of the armed forces Adel Abdul The Mahdi. 
    "Washington exerted pressure on Abdul Mahdi, who in turn also pressed the head of the Popular Mobilization Commission, Faleh al-Fayyad, to issue a statement to abandon the engineer's position on the American and Israeli attacks against the Popular Mobilization sites," committee member Karim al-Mohammadawi said in a statement. He pointed out that "the engineer represents the government and the Popular Mobilization and can not deny it."
    Al-Mohammadawi added that “the recent statements of the engineer regarding the targeting of any aircraft hovering around the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization will not contravene the orders of the commander in chief of the armed forces Adel Abdul-Mahdi.” ”. 
    The Fatah Alliance had previously questioned the credibility of the statement of the head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Faleh al-Fayyad, regarding the statements of his deputy Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm