Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Science and Technology signs a contract with the Ministry of Oil to address oil spills and jafr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Science and Technology signs a contract with the Ministry of Oil to address oil spills and jafr Empty Science and Technology signs a contract with the Ministry of Oil to address oil spills and jafr

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2019 - 8:22

Science and Technology signs a contract with the Ministry of Oil to address oil spills and jafr

•  26 August 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Department of Treatment and Destruction of Chemical, Biological and Hazardous Waste in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has signed a work contract with the Basra Oil Company, which is affiliated to the Ministry of Oil to handle oil spills and jafr.
    The Director General of the Department of Dr. Majed Shannon Alsaadi, according to the ministry statement that the duration of the contract is three years to work within the national efforts of the Basra Oil Company, adding that modern methods have been adopted in the treatment of oil pollutants and within the Iraqi environmental determinants to reach a clean and safe environment, and that spills and oil It arises as a result of oil activities in the oil extraction and distribution sectors in very large quantities, which negatively affects the environmental and living conditions in Basra.
    Al-Saadi added that the ministry's efforts are to treat water and soils contaminated with crude oil and oil derivatives, recover the recoverable part of the oil and these derivatives and return them to the oil product to supplement production and reduce economic losses that may accompany oil extraction operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 14:02