Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We provided all the files and names of spoilers and the government compromised by the proced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We provided all the files and names of spoilers and the government compromised by the proced Empty Deputy: We provided all the files and names of spoilers and the government compromised by the proced

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2019, 2:04 am

Deputy: We provided all the files and names of spoilers and the government compromised by the procedures

08:38 - 04/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    MP from the wisdom, Asaad al-Murshidi, on Wednesday, many of the files and names of corrupt figures submitted by the parliament to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but to this day we have not seen any executive measures by the government. 
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maaloumeh that the government, headed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pledged to arrest the corrupt persons and put them in prisons and hold them accountable. 
    He added that "the files submitted by the parliament, which includes the names of the corrupt and evidence of this, was not discussed by the Prime Minister, especially the names inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where no action has been taken against them, and this is the first step failed by the government when taking power."
    He explained that "the government program has put in the priorities of combating corruption, but the pro-government blocs have compromised with the corrupt," pointing out that "Parliament can not do all the work, where the government must play its role in the fight against corruption, and parliament is only a law." 
    He stressed that "a lot of evidence exists and has been submitted to the Prime Minister, but to this day no action has been taken against the spoilers, where there is complacency with them, making the government bear full responsibility for these files." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:30 am