Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi demands to disclose details of space hospitals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi demands to disclose details of space hospitals Empty Deputy: Abdul Mahdi demands to disclose details of space hospitals

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 am

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi demands to disclose details of space hospitals

14:03 - 16/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    MP of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Monday, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] form an anti-corruption cell in the Ministry of Health, noting that the ministry registered fake hospitals, a precedent is not registered in the history of the country.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the information that "the resignation of the Minister of Health Alaa al-Alwani revealed a lot of corruption cases and the Prime Minister had to form a cell in the ministry in order to bring out the mafia of corruption and return the minister to it."
    "To give in to these mafias and to simply refuse to resign is insufficient and needs bold measures capable of addressing the situation," it said.
    Jawdat explained, "The file of corruption of the ministry crossed the red lines, where full space hospitals were registered with their fake headquarters and cadres who are not present, as well as corruption in the purchase of vaccines, medicines, medical equipment and dozens of files."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am