Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy demands Abdul Mahdi to establish a Diyala oil company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy demands Abdul Mahdi to establish a Diyala oil company Empty Deputy demands Abdul Mahdi to establish a Diyala oil company

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:52 am

Deputy demands Abdul Mahdi to establish a Diyala oil company

16:17 - 10/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the alliance and the head of the parliamentary committee to follow up the implementation of service projects in the province of Diyala, Deputy "Burhan al-Mamouri" on Saturday, the Prime Minister to issue a decision to establish a "Diyala oil company."
    "In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 / II of the Law of the Council of Representatives in the framework of the representative practice of the people of Diyala province, we call for the establishment of the Diyala Oil Company because of its natural gas fields, discovered oil fields and others under registration," Maamouri said in a statement received. The discovery, which contributes to the establishment of this company to manage these fields, like the oil companies that have been established such as the "North Oil Company" and "Maysan Oil Company."
    He explained, "This company will help to employ Iraqi labor of experts, engineers and other specialties in the province, especially since Diyala has gone through very difficult conditions and the woes and destruction during the past years because of terrorist acts and the war against the Takfiri gangs."
    Al-Mamouri added, `` Based on the provisions of Article I of Law No. 4 of 2018 (the National Oil Company Law), which aims to optimize and exploit the oil and gas wealth in the field of oil and gas discovery and the gas fields in Diyala province are among the most abundant gas fields in the east. Middle East demand a decision from the Council of Ministers to establish the Diyala Oil Company to contribute to better management of these fields and provide employment in the province. Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:58 am