Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra energy sues Kurdistan for violating the Constitution nine times over oil issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra energy sues Kurdistan for violating the Constitution nine times over oil issues Empty Basra energy sues Kurdistan for violating the Constitution nine times over oil issues

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 2:19 pm

Basra energy sues Kurdistan for violating the Constitution nine times over oil issues

18:11 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Basra Energy Committee announced on Saturday, its intention to file a lawsuit against the regional government for its non-compliance with oil exports and violation of the Constitution and the registration of nine violations against the oil issues, which affected Basra and the rest of the provinces.
    The head of the Energy Committee in the Council of Basra Ali al-Faris / / information / that "the Kurdistan region violated laws at nine points through oil export and sale outside the market and hit oil agreements with the federal government and other other points."
    He added that "these irregularities prompted OPEC to reduce the exports of a number of oil countries, including [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "Basra has received the largest share of reducing exports, which will reduce its share of petro dollars."
    He explained that "Basra energy is in the process of filing a lawsuit with the Federal Court against the region and demanding compensation for damage caused by the reduction of oil exports because of Kurdistan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:31 pm