Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carpets: We adopt a proposal to make the minimum pension 600 thousand dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Carpets: We adopt a proposal to make the minimum pension 600 thousand dinars Empty Carpets: We adopt a proposal to make the minimum pension 600 thousand dinars

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Nov 2019, 1:57 am

Carpets: We adopt a proposal to make the minimum pension 600 thousand dinars

13:35 - 14/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    MP announced [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Huda Sajjad, on Thursday, the adoption of a proposal within the amendment of the unified retirement law includes making the minimum pension 600 thousand dinars.
    Sajjad said in a statement received (information), a copy of it, that "in agreement with a number of ladies and gentlemen members of the House of Representatives adopt a proposal within the amendment of the unified retirement law requires that the minimum salary of the pensioner 600 thousand dinars."
    He added, "This proposal came in line with the economic reality and to be a pension close to meet the needs of the pensioner who has done a lot in the service of state departments, and to feel that the state is working to pay attention to it."
    Sajjad stressed that "the proposal adopted by the broad support within the House of Representatives," noting "its endeavor to include it definitively in the amended law, which will be voted by the House of Representatives soon." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:34 pm