Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: America plans to divide Iraq and re-activate ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: America plans to divide Iraq and re-activate ISIS Empty Politician: America plans to divide Iraq and re-activate ISIS

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Dec 2019, 1:41 am

Politician: America plans to divide Iraq and re-activate ISIS

09:40 - 06/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Political analyst Hafez al-Bishara said Friday that the United States is planning to divide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and create chaos in Shiite areas, pointing out that America is trying to re- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in some areas, especially in Diyala, which it considers important to them.
    Al-Bishara said in a statement to the information, that "America plans to divide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by targeting Shiite areas, as what is done by the terrorist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in some areas comes as a result of the failure of America's plan in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "America has failed to turn the demonstrations into an influential factor and causing a major security imbalance and chaos, to create a suitable environment for the revival of the terrorist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He explained that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] monitored the movements of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist in many liberated areas, while the areas of Diyala began to gain special importance, in terms of its proximity to the Iranian border and therefore this region is of interest to America and the terrorist ISIS and seeks to create an environment for ISIS in that region." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:19 pm