Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani to Halbusi: America is not a friend of Iraq and there are those who try to divide us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Larijani to Halbusi: America is not a friend of Iraq and there are those who try to divide us Empty Larijani to Halbusi: America is not a friend of Iraq and there are those who try to divide us

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 1:41 am

Larijani to Halbusi: America is not a friend of Iraq and there are those who try to divide us

21:59 - 09/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow up
    Iran is not a friend of Iraq and there are those who are trying in vain to pave the way for differences between Iraq and Iran, the head of the Iranian Islamic Consultative Council, Ali Larijani, said during a meeting with Iraqi parliament speaker Mohamed Halaboussi.
    Larijani said that "some are seeking in vain to stir up differences between Iran and Iraq," referring to "the Iranian Islamic Republic's support for Iraq in the post-2003 period," describing Tehran and Baghdad as "old allies".
    While stressing the need to strengthen relations between Tehran and Baghdad, Larijani pointed to the current stage in Iraq, where the disappearance of the organization calling for the terrorist; warning of the failed attempts of Satanic Americans in this regard, said that (these are not friends of Iraq).
    "Iraq has passed the stage of difficulties and is passing through the reconstruction phase," he said. "The Islamic Republic is ready to support Iraq at any time."
    Larijani also called for the "clean up of the Arund River." He also called on the Iraqi parliament speaker to support efforts in tackling the phenomenon of dust, dust and environmental problems in the province of Khuzestan (southwestern Iran). End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:45 am