Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: America leads a new project to divide Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: America leads a new project to divide Iraq Empty Law: America leads a new project to divide Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:54 am

[size=30]Law: America leads a new project to divide Iraq[/size]
    07/02/2018 09:44 | Number of readings: 82
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]MP of the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, on Tuesday, the Iraqi government to move quickly and remove US forces from Iraqi territory as soon as possible .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Iraqi government should not live in the critical circle of the survival of the US forces and it should make clear to the Iraqi people how much the numbers of these forces are and when they will be taken out and what their role is and why they remain on our land after the declaration of victory," al-Baiji said in a press statement. On terrorist gangs . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"America is working for expansion not only in Iraq, but also on the neighboring countries, and it will be made of Iraqi territory to fight it, and   this is absolutely forbidden," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Baiji said that the talk about the presence of US advisers is to mix the papers and cover the survival of these forces, if they are advisers, what is the reason for the presence of military tankers, tanks and aircraft and these large numbers of soldiers what their role , so everyone knows that the policy of Atramp US President is the end of their existence, These US forces as soon as we do not need them and the government to move and not to remain silent because this is very serious and can not afford to delay. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:25 am