Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The largest bloc" deletes Al-Aidani's nomination and holds a crucial meeting to determine the fate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The largest bloc" deletes Al-Aidani's nomination and holds a crucial meeting to determine the fate  Empty "The largest bloc" deletes Al-Aidani's nomination and holds a crucial meeting to determine the fate

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Dec 2019, 1:38 am

"The largest bloc" deletes Al-Aidani's nomination and holds a crucial meeting to determine the fate of the president

10:33 - 29/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP from the Construction Alliance, Haneen al-Qadu, revealed on Sunday that his alliance deleted the candidacy of Basra Governor Asaad al-Eidani to the Prime Minister, and while he confirmed the continuation of consultations to agree on an acceptable figure, disclose a "crucial" meeting during the coming hours of his alliance to resolve the fate of the President of the Republic Barham Valid.
    Al-Qaddu said in a statement reported by the “Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed” newspaper and seen by him / the information: “The name of Basra Governor Asaad Al-Eidani has been deleted from the nomination for the presidency of the government, and consultations are still underway to agree on an acceptable figure this time by political parties and demonstrators.”
    He added, “The situation is very difficult, and there are no understandings between the political parties regarding the choice of the new prime minister, and there are parties that want to nominate personalities exclusively by them, and focus on academic personalities may have risks, it is not possible to know the ability of these personalities to lead the country at this stage Critical. ”
    And Qadr pointed out that "the issue of President Saleh's dismissal will soon be resolved by isolating him or keeping him permanently. There is a decisive meeting for the leaders of the Building Alliance in the coming hours, and thus a decision is taken collectively among the political forces." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:55 am